Love Story Blog contest

I am planning to have a love story contest and it will start tomorrow July 11 and the last day of submitting the entries will be July 25. I want to gather love stories to post in here so i decided to have a contest. Here are the rules of the contest and the prices.


Rules of the contest:
1. Write a love story any love story either your love story, friend, relatives or your parents.

2. Send it in my email at gengen_28@yahoo.com and i will publish it here in my blog.

3. Write a post in your blog about the contest and link back to me by posting this logo on the top of your post. Just copy the logo and paste it in your blog post.





4. Leave a comment with your entry link from your blog.

5. After the end of the submitting the love story entries i will make a poll and let your friends vote for your entry that i will post here.

6. The winner will receive this following:
a. $15 plus some books that i know you will love it
b. $10 plus some books
c. $5 plus some books

I will send the prices in your PayPal after the declaration of the contest. Also the books will be sent after you give the home address where i send it. Come enter this amazing love story contest....

14 Love Notes:

PINAY MOMMY said...

hello mommy gen! kamustamus amigas?? thanks sa comment og visit sa ako digiscrapping site ha.

anyway, i would love to join your contest kaso lang mommy, i have no love story to tell. broken-hearted etech. hehehe... anyway, you can post your contest at our forum sa pinay mommies community to get some of the mother's participation. you can also email me the details of you contest and i will include it in our weekly email update sa pmc. thanks!


Pinay Mommy Online
Blessings and Beyond
Mommy Earns Money Online
Pinay Mommies Community

Unknown said...

Thank you for this opportunity. So sweet of you Dhay Gen.

I'll blog about this on mine. And will send you my entry as well. Still have to compose, hehehe.

Again, thank you!

Michelle said...

Gen maayo ni kay maka kuarta ta ani hehhee...post nakos buletin aning imong pa contest.

Shoshana said...

Gen, this sounds like fun. I'd better dust my writing skills...it hasn't been used in a long while.

Unknown said...

Hello Gen.

Mine's up. Here's the link I made for the contest.

Have A Love Story To Share?

Thank you again Gen for the opportunity. This is a wonderful contest. Great job.

Yanie Alferez League said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Yanie Alferez League said...

hello Gen,salamat sa invitation. It is so challenging on my part to write a love story. God Bless!

Anonymous said...

hi gen, apil na pud ko sa imo pa contest. here's the link http://www.charmingjourney.com/2008/07/love-story-contest.html

na sent na nako akong story. pa check nalang sa imo mail ha. thanks!

nice said...

sis,finally figured out how to post a comments here.So,it was fast.You had publish my story already..its quite long huh...see u around...

anne said...

nice love stories, have fun reading... hehehe do I have to vote?

titofarpas said...

hi! Just checking. Congratulations

anne said...

hello gurl I already submitted po my entry I hope U like it... Finding One True Love

anne said...

hi gurl hindi yata nag work ang code ko by the way here it is.. http://annebianca.blogspot.com/2008/07/finding-one-true-love.html

Eila said...

hi! caught sight of your blog on entrecard. this contest stirred up my interest, would have loved to join kaso tapos na deadline ng submission ng entries..next time, i hope..hehehehe...continue this kind of contest, it sure fires up one's creative and emotional side...have a great day!