Inspirational Love Quotes

I am sorry if i did not update this blog of mine. Sometimes I am confuse what to write but there are so many. Here are some of the love quotes that inspire you today:

"God loves each of us as if there were only one of us." St. Augustine

"Following Christ has nothing to do with success as the world sees success. It has to do with love." Madeleine L’Engle

"God is love. He didn’t need us. But he wanted us. And that is the most amazing thing."
Rick Warren

"The Bible tells us to love our neighbors, and also to love our enemies; probably because they are generally the same people." G.K. Chesterton

"Love wholeheartedly, be surprised, give thanks and praise- then you will discover the fullness of your life." Brother David Steindl-Rast

15 Love Notes:

promotional pens said...

Two nice champagne flutes or wine glasses and a bottle of champagne or wine (you can get a decent bottle of either can for under $20) would be a nice way to toast your new home and life together. You might want to buy seasonal, holiday themed flutes or wine glasses that you can pull out for a yearly toast.

Web design company NCR said...

I think it is really a nice article with have a great suggestion on this article with have a great thought.

Stag Do said...

“Love is not finding someone to live with;it's finding someone you can't live without.”Rafael Ortiz

Web Design Ireland said...

Please tell me any saddest love quotes or poem which makes you cry or emotional.?

Military Injury Claims said...

Love is when you miss him even before he leaves, when you could listen to him talk all night & never get tired of hearing his voice, when the sound of his name sends chills down your spine, & you see his smile the second you close your eyes.

logo pens said...

sayings about love, quotes that you could say to your bf/gf .. etc.

Team Building said...

Love is when you miss him even before he leaves, when you could listen to him talk all night & never get tired of hearing his voice, when the sound of his name sends chills down your spine, & you see his smile the second you close your eyes.

Affordable Logo Design said...

THINGS LIKE LOVE AREN'T HANDED OUT THEY ARE EARNED

White Frames said...

I'm trying to find another job and come out better than ever before. My energy levels vary greatly from day to day, but I keep telling myself that once I'm back to a routine it'll come back together.

lig tv canlı izle said...

Thanks you your information. I likess

Promotional Gifts said...

My energy levels vary greatly from day to day, but I keep telling myself that once I'm back to a routine it'll come back together.

Wood Frames said...

Love is a wonderful feeling which all mankind experiences. Love is a strong and deep emotion for someone we like.

photo framing said...

Two nice champagne flutes or wine glasses and a bottle of champagne or wine (you can get a decent bottle of either can for under $20) would be a nice way to toast your new home and life together. You might want to buy seasonal.

MeMe said...

Your blog has too spam comments sis... I love inspirational quotes! I just posted quotes on my FB just a couple of hours ago. I want to share this one to you.

"Keep these concepts in mind: You've failed many times, although you don't remember. You fell down the first time you tried to walk. You almost drowned the first time you tried to swim. . . . Don't worry about failure. My suggestion to each of you: Worry about the chances you miss when you don't even try."

---- Sherman Finesilver

Hope you will enlighten with this quote.

A new follower on your blog.

Leapfrog said...

If you have any inspirational quotes or love quotes would u please share with me?