Contest Updates Entry #1 - "My Love Story

Today is the official day to start our contest and i am happy there are some people who are interested to join. Here is one of the entry today.





I was working at an FBO back in Reno when I met my dear beloved husband about three years ago. He first saw me when he came in to work one night. It was my first night working there and I was on training that same night he went in. He’s a pilot and his run is on a night schedule.

That night we first met the lady I worked with introduced me to him and to his co-pilot. He was very shy but polite. We exchanged hellos and went on to our personal business. But after that night, he never said a word to me again. It took him a year to finally got the courage talk to me and actually carry a conversation. He told me that every time he comes in to work, he gets really nervous when sees me. Oh, so sweet. Makes you think of those moments you had back in high school every time you see your crush.
Anyway, we became really good friends. That’s after a year later of wordless nods and smiles. So one day we agreed to go for a walk. We went to this marina in the city where residents love to go for a swim, walk their dogs or just hang out. It wasn’t a date initially. We both loved the water and we thought the marina is a perfect place to just hang out and talked. A funny thing happened during our walk. A couple was walking the opposite direction as we were and as we were approaching towards them, our arms kind of brushed against each other. I didn’t say anything about it. It was one of those things you didn’t think about until some time later when you mention it during a conversation. It was a day of awakening. And after that day, we realized that we were meant for each other. No letting go. After fives months of dating, he proposed… on a sunset… at the place where we first dated. It was just magical! I cried. I never thought the man I dream of for so long was in front of me, asking me to be part of him for the rest of his life. Until now, not a day he misses to tell me that he loves me until his last breathe. And I am the same way.



So now here we are three years later, a family. It’s what we always dreamed of.



And oh, before I forget. He buys me flowers every 10th of the month. Remember our walk at the marina?

14 Love Notes:

Anonymous said...

that is a sweet picture! and the story too...:)

Attorney Optimization said...

Great! Really very impressive story. Thanks to share it with us......

brisbane cosmetic dentistry said...

Incedentally Morrow will not be the first rookie to participate in the 3pt shooting contest. It was Kyle Korver when he was playing the 76ers back in 2003-2004.

Activities For Team Building said...

Love is the experience of a blissful and highly gratifying feeling that elicits a deep desire and enthusiasm to live one's life to the fullest.

Advanced Search Engine Techniques said...

Life be fantastic if you and your Partner could keep that great, loving feelings for each other all through time, those feelings you both had the first day.

Promotional Merchandise said...

It was Kyle Korver when he was playing the 76ers back in 2003-2004.

Textile Designers said...

I like your blog and thanks for sharing this blog with us.

algarve hen nights said...

Incedentally Morrow will not be the first rookie to participate in the 3pt shooting contest.

Nokia Repairs said...

if you and your Partner could keep that great, loving feelings for each other all through time, those feelings you both had the first day.

Childrens Furniture said...

If you all go to church make sure you bring her home a Christmas flower corsage she can wear to church with her church dress....Get her a box of her favorite perfume and if the set has the bath powder, body wash, and perfumed lotion get it..

top market news said...

when you and your Spouse could hold that good, loving feelings for every other all via time, people feelings you both had the 1st day.

bankruptcy filing in florida said...

Thanks Lovely, for your comment. I think it should be kind of like a Cinderella Story type thing with a king and a queen! I am happy to know that at least someone knows that sex before marriage is not right... Thanks for stopping by.

elder care miami said...

When one boy fall in love with one girl and she didnt know anything about him and then the girl start talking to him and asking him for dating then they make love but the family of girl didnt let him to be with her and when the accept him in the end of the movie that guy dies SOMETHING like that because this is my love story

newquay stag weekends said...

I am happy to know that at least someone knows that sex before marriage is not right...